An easy (and awesome!) birthday card made using Stampin’ Up! products, for a friend who is (as you may have already guessed) an Adventure Time fan.
To create Jake’s “face”, I have used a number of Stampin’ Up! punches (listed below) combined with handcutting, using a picture from the internet as a reference and template.
- Eyes = 2x 1-3/8″ circles in Basic Black, 2x 1-1/4″ circle (double punched to create the “gibbous” shape) in Whisper White
- Nose = 2x small ovals punched in Basic Black (layer the two ovals together with dimensionals)
- Snout = hand cut from template in Crushed Curry (inked with Crushed Curry and attached with dimensionals to give the card dimension)
- Teeth = hand cut in Whisper White (you could use the Word Window punch however)
- Tongue = 3/4″ circle punch in Primrose Petals
- Mouth = hand cut in Raspberry Ripple (the extra-large oval punch would work well though)
Thanks for looking, if you would like any of the products I have used so you can create your own Adventure Time card, click here and shop online any time with the convenience of having your order delivered straight to you (just be sure to put Rachel Legge as your selected demonstrator)!
‘Til next time,
Katie and Rachel xx